The PTSO (Parent Teacher Student Organization) is an organization made up of parents, teachers, and students who work together as a team to enrich and improve the educational environment and experiences at Sutter Middle School. Our PTSO is independent from the National and State PTAs, which means that 100% of dues and other funds raised are used for Sutter PTSO programs.
The purpose of the PTSO at Sutter Middle School is to help support programs such as:
- Acquisition of equipment/supplies for the school that otherwise would not be available, such as a new sound system for the cafeteria
- Financial support for classroom curriculum enhancement
- Staff appreciation events
- Family social events and community activities
- Promoting and supporting extracurricular activities and clubs
- Enhancing school communication through PTSO Newsflash! e-announcements and website information
- Financial support for end-of-year seventh-grade picnic and eighth-grade promotion events
WHAT’S UP WITH THE MEETINGS? It is not necessary to come to PTSO meetings; just pay your membership fee and join! Your donations are what helps keep Sutter going strong. For anyone who would like to attend, meetings are held the first Wednesday of each month at 6:00 p.m. in the Sutter Middle School Office, on the second floor. NOTE: For information on MEETINGS, please contact: email@example.com.
Membership questions? Contact: Terri Hardy / Membership Coordinator; firstname.lastname@example.org