We love our teachers and thanks to a generous donation from Sutter parent and Farmers Insurance agent, Kevin Guinn, we were able to provide gift cards to all of our teachers and counselors for Teacher Appreciation Week. Thank you for your generous sponsorship, Kevin!
On behalf of the PTSO, welcome to Sutter Middle School! The PTSO is an organization comprised of parents, teachers, and students working together as a team to enrich and improve the educational experiences at Sutter Middle School. Our PTSO is independent from the National and State PTAs, which means 100% of dues and funds raised are used for Sutter PTSO programs, such as:
- equipment/supplies for the school
- increasing technology for students
- funding for 7th grade picnic and 8th grade promotion
- staff appreciation events
- extracurricular activities for students
- social events and community activities
- school communication – PTSO web page/social media
During the 2018-19 school year, the Sutter PTSO raised more than $40,000 to support Sutter needs such as technology purchases (laptops, cameras, printers), stipends to support extracurricular activities, and campus beautification (look for an improved sound system in the gym and more picnic tables!). In addition, the PTSO donated $100 to each of the Sutter teacher classroom funds to be used for enrichment and supplies.
Join the Sutter PTSO now and support our school!